Web Watch has often been told that you can see the Great Wall of China from outer space. That it was the only man-made object that was visible by astronauts.
Apparently, that’s not true. Never has been.
There are some things that you CAN see from space… but the Great Wall is not one of them.
Are there other common misconceptions that everybody believes? Well, sure there are… and here’s a video to prove it.
The ten misconceptions that the video talks about are:
- What can be seen from space?
- Does cracking your knuckles cause arthritis?
- How much of your brain do you use?
- How many words for “snow” do Eskimos have?
- How much water should you drink every day?
- It bottled water better than tap water?
- How long does it take to digest gum?
- Why are your veins blue?
- Rotating fans will kill you
- How many spiders a year do you eat while sleeping?