If you’re looking for the BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD, you would be better off not hunkering down with a classic Hershey’s Bar and maybe spend a little more for one of these beauties.
Because according to the INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE AWARDS, the best chocolate bars in the world are from a bunch of companies that you likely have never heard of.
Here are the GOLD PRIZE WINNERS from this year’s competition — and if you’re looking for the ultimate chocolate experience, you can’t go wrong with any of these selections.
- Pacari Chocolate – 70%
- It’s Chocolate – Venezuelan Chuao 70% Dark
- Soma Chocolate – Peru Nacional
- Franceschi Chocolate – Rio Caribe 60% crop
- Marou – Faiseurs de Chocolat
- Chocolat Madagascar – Fine Milk Chocolate 50% Cocoa
- Chocolates El Rey – Icoa
And what’s any chocolate competition without a HOT CHOCOLATE entry?
This year’s winner was JAZ & JUL’S CINNAMON ROSE HOT CHOCOLATE. No word on whether this did or didn’t include marshmallows.