Some people love their jobs. Some people hate them.
Some people love the people they work with. Some people can’t stand anyone.
And some people either love their boss, or hate their boss with a passion.
If you’re of that latter group in any of those three examples, then this list is for you: the TOP TEN THINGS NOT TO SAY TO YOUR BOSS.
- “Impossible – that can’t be done.”
- “That’s not my problem.”
- “That isn’t in my job description.”
- “That’s a no-brainer.”
- “I got so trashed last night…”
- “I don’t get paid enough for this.”
Yeah, we only listed six of the ten. We’re going to make you work for the other four — just click that link above to see ’em.
- How to Get Ahead at Work: Sleep with the Boss
- Tips to Help Avoid Being Laid Off. Number one on the list? Don’t give them a reason to do so
- Can you guess which song Neil Diamond absolutely refuses to sing?
- 10 Things Your Tattoo Says About You
- Survey lists the Top Ten TV Show Bosses that are most like actual bosses
- How to Survive the Office Holiday Party