By now, Web Watch hopes that you’ve seen Disney/Pixar’s UP.
Hopefully, you’ve shown it to your parents. If you haven’t, and have had difficulty explaining to your parents why they should want to watch an animated film, perhaps you should show them this PREMAKE, a movie trailer using old video clips done in a style as if the new film had been made decades ago.
Perhaps it’s a bit hard to explain. It’s what the trailers would look like if these films had been made in the 1950’s. Does that make sense?
Why don’t you watch this clip and you’ll see what we mean:
Here are some others that you may find interesting or entertaining:
The Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
AMC’s The Walking Dead
- Pixar’s Toy Story is the #1 movie to make men cry
- Video Fun: Inappropriate Soundtracks make movies fun again
- Similarities in Disney Films
- Parents’ Guide to the Movies, Video Games, and More
- Video Fun: Parodies of Discovery Channel’s “The World is Just Awesome” video (boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da)
- Movie Review: Toy Story 3