Finally, a dating site that has a section specifically for bitches. And one for real ugly mutts.
Yes, the Kennel Club has decided to jump into the online dating business by starting up MATE SELECT, a matchmaking program for dogs.
Technically, it’s a way for dog owners to find and screen potential breeding pairs to maximize the health or purebred bloodlines of the produced puppies.
The system asks for health results and DNA information, and will be matched up with other dogs of the same breed in their local area based on their “Estimated Breeding Value”.
At the start, the Doggy Dating program will only be available for purebred dogs, but they hope eventually to open the system to dogs of all pedigrees.
- Today’s fun fact: Dogs get upset when they don’t get any bacon
- Not succeeding at online dating? Maybe you’re doing it wrong…
- Which is the more popular pet: cats or dogs?
- How To Write the Perfect Online Dating Message
- How to pick the best photos for your online dating profile
- Introducing “My New Pink Button” (sometimes the jokes write themselves)