If there’s one thing that we beg you to stop doing, it’s putting these stickers on the back of your car:
Stick Figure Car Stickers
Disney Car Decals
Because there is such a thing as overkill.
Web Watch recently saw this lovely example on a minivan:
We didn’t see this family wandering around at the time we took this photo – but this does seem a little bit like overkill. If, on one hand, it’s one of those super foster-family hybrids, then we applaud them and will allow a bit of horn-tooting for their good work.
Otherwise, all these parents are doing is advertising how much they love having sex. And nobody really wants to be driving in traffic behind someone who’s broadcasting that, do we?
- STFU, Parents – because mocking bragging parents never gets old
- Should parents allow teens to have sex at home?
- Some Parents Insist Their Children Wear Clothes (This is News?)
- 96% of parents think their children are “well behaved”. (They must leave those kids at home)
- Dear parents: your child is a sore loser.
- Doctors agree – Parents are letting their kids watch way too much TV