They say that the best way to meet someone is to take your dog for a walk at the park.
Or borrow a friend’s dog, and take the dog for a walk at the park.
Or hang out at the Humane Society, taking the puppies out for a walk at the park.
(See the trend here, folks?)
The secret – obviously – is to get a dog, and let that be your way to introduce yourself to the ladies or the guys. Who can resist puppies?
But you really should be careful.
You can’t just go out and rent / buy any dog that comes around. No, you have to be a little careful — because there is a list of WHAT YOUR DOG SAYS ABOUT YOU to a potential mate.
Take the classic Labrador Retriever. The Lab says that you’re loyal. And hungry. And playful. Cute. Adorable. And hungry.
A beagle might label you as an alcoholic. That does explain a bit about Snoopy, doesn’t it?
Check the link for what these dog types will tell your date everything he needs to know about the type of person you are:
- German Shepard
- Sheep Dog
- Pit Bull
- Golden Retriever
- Going on a first date? Here’s what your drink choice says about you…
- Reasons NOT to date a porn star. (As if you had a chance anyway)
- Looking for a new pet? Try this color-coded pet matching service!
- Things not to talk about on a date
- 10 Reasons to Date a Unicorn. 9 Reasons not to Date a Dinosaur.
- 25 Manners Every Kid Should Know by Age 9 (reminder for adults, too!)