First dates are always rough.
Especially if it’s a blind date.
You’re typically going to meet at a bar (a “safe place” for some), and order a couple of drinks and have a few laughs.
The hope is that you want to hit it off, and maybe Get Some later tonight. But you may have completely ruined your chances before you even opened your mouth.
Because First Impressions are a key element to having a successful First Date. And there is one thing you can do to ensure that your first impression is a good one.
And that’s to be careful with what you’re seen with as your first drink.
It ends up that the drink you choose to be seen with can communicate a lot about you.
So here’s a list of WHAT YOUR DRINK SAYS ABOUT YOU, ranging from Martinis to Long Island Iced Tea that you should be aware of the next time you belly up to the bar and flag down the bartender. Some selected examples are:
- Dirty Martini: when ordered by a girl, it shows that she’s a hot mess – the dirtier the drink, the hotter/messier the chick is
- Bud Light: if ordered by a girl, shows she knows how to hang with the guys
- White wine: only women order this.
- Whiskey, neat: HOT! (applies to both men and women)
- Tequila shot: you’re hoping to get laid, or the date really really really really really sucks