You know those playgrounds with all the plastic balls in the ballpit?
Web Watch told you about how those ballpit balls were covered with feces and germs, remember?
Well, IKEA has ballpits for their younger guests. Guess what they do?
They HAVE A BALLPIT BALL WASHING MACHINE, and there is one guy at Ikea who has the lucky job of being the official IKEA BALL WASHER:
At least he gets to sit in a comfy chair, right?
Could be worse. He could be TRAPPED IN IKEA:
- Why does your front-loader washing machine smell like mildew?
- Just in time for the Kentucky Derby: The Ultimate Bourbon Ball Recipe
- Video Fun: Fresh Balls
- 4 Rules of the Laundromat that Everyone Should Know
- Today’s lesson: Writing jokes isn’t easy. Computers that write jokes aren’t funny.
- How often do you wash your jeans? “Never” seems to be acceptable