Web Watch knows many new mothers who go through the “new mom phase” where they cut their hair short, so they don’t have to take the time to wash it while their baby sits quietly in the corner of the bathroom playing with empty shampoo bottles.
Apparently, washing your hair – however short it may be – is considered a luxury for many new moms who can’t even take the time for a quick shower as that would take time away from their baby.
So what’s a mother to do?
Yes, here’s a list of 20 different ways that a new mother can utilize to get that “just washed” feeling without actually, washing.
The usual suspects are on the list: use baby wipes, wear new or different clothes, only wash the front part of your hair instead of your whole head.
#20 on the list pretty much sums it up:
Spa day. 1 haircut + 1 blowdry + 1 mani / pedi + 1 really thorough Brazilian bikini wax + a walk through a department store and getting sprayed with perfume = 1 shower
Moms – how accurate is this list? Do you have difficulty making time for a quick shower at least every other day? What do YOU do to make it through the stinky part until your loving spouse comes home to relieve you of baby-watching duty?
- The Ultimate List of Songs to Sing in the Shower
- More proof that the cosmetics/beauty industry is trying to kill you
- Video Fun: Peeing in the Shower Saves Water
- Save the environment: Pee in the Shower! (Everyone’s doing it!)
- Women Admit they Pee in the Shower
- Can you pee after getting a Brazilian Wax? Apparently, not so much.