Your parents went through a lot in coming up with your name.
Little did they know that what they decided to name you would forever brand you by others – simply because of who you are.
That’s because there are trends in baby names that DICTATE WHETHER YOU ARE GOING TO BE A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT WHEN YOU GROW UP.
That’s the findings behind INFORMATION IN THE NAMETRIX BABY NAMES APP.
If you take all of the baby names selected and lay them out amongst REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC party lines, you’ll find that there are very distinct trends.
20 MOST DEMOCRATIC BOY BABY NAMES
20 MOST REPUBLICAN BOY BABY NAMES
20 MOST DEMOCRATIC GIRL BABY NAMES
20 MOST REPUBLICAN BABY NAMES
And the girls and boys who are stuck smack in the middle? Erma and Mathew
- The Top 100 Baby Names and Baby Naming Trends for 2010
- An even better list of possible baby names
- Top 12 Trendiest Baby Names of All Time
- Baby names to avoid if you don’t want your child to grow up to be a stripper
- Today’s Fun Fact: 20% of parents regret what they named their children
- Proof that what your parents name you will dictate how successful you’ll be in life