Have you ever wondered how a Ouija board works?
Well, scientists have finally done the research and determined exactly where those ghostly spirits come from — and the answer is obvious: they’re coming from inside the house!
They used eye tracking devices to study how people using the Ouija board move their hands. When people have their eyes open, they’ve noticed that people tend to look ahead at what the next letter to be pointed to happens to be. Easy-peasy.
But when people are blindfolded and can’t indicate in advance where the point will go, it ends up being a collective “group think” mentality that ultimately moves the pointer around the board.
You’ll have to read the article for the more technical details, but let’s just say that they didn’t actually say there WEREN’T ghostly spirits guiding the pointer around…
- Fashion Police Rule #18: Do not wear flip-flops at work (unless you work at the pool)
- You have better odds of winning the lottery than you do in winning Scrabble
- The Monopoly World Championships Begin on October 20th!
- How to Get Ahead at Work: Sleep with the Boss
- Contrary to popular belief, “women’s business networks” don’t always work
- The Best Companies to work for? How about “Where do YOU want to work most?”