People spend a lot of time and effort (and a little bit of money) on their hair.
Coloring, straightening, making brighter and shinier. Waxing, shaving, adding extensions. Figuring out how to stop losing it.
For many people (Jennifer Anniston?), hair is what defines who your are as a person. Would Jennifer be less popular today if she didn’t inspire her own personalized hairstyle from being on FRIENDS?
So what is it about hair that makes people go to crazy lengths to present it in the best manner possible?
We may never know. But Web Watch did find this SURVEY BY KERASTASE that says that a WOMAN’S BEST HAIR HAPPENS IN HER 30’s.
The reasoning being that when women reach their 30’s, they have more disposable income available that they can spend on luxurious beauty routines and products. When asked what would be the one hair problem that they would most like fixed, the majority of women surveyed said they wanted “more volume” and “thicker” hair.
As for what the survey revealed as being the WORST HAIR STYLES EVER? They were:
- The 80’s perm
- The bob
- “Heavy” bangs
- When it comes to their hair, 29% of men surveyed are most concerned about dandruff
- Guess who was voted as having the worst hairstyle of the 21st century?
- Shaving Advice for Hair “Down There”… and elsewhere
- Pubic hair mishaps on the rise. (Gives new meaning to Wax on, Wax off)
- An Ode to Chest Hair
- Women will spend 72 days of their lifetime doing this one task