We all watch a little bit of trashy Reality TV. In part because we marvel at the extravagant homes and lifestyles these people live.
Who wouldn’t want to be them – sans camera crews – for just a day or two?
Who would want to live in one of those absolutely gorgeous homes? Well, it turns out that you can, as many of them are available for sale or rent to anyone willing to pony up some cash.
Here’s a look at HOW MUCH SOME REALITY TV HOUSES ARE WORTH on the real estate market:
- The Osbournes house: $13.5 million
- The Hills: $2.25 million
- American Idol: $11.2 million
- The Apprentice: rentals available for $49,000/month
- Jersey Shore: rentals available for $2,500/day
- Anna Nicole Smith: $1.75 million
- Newlyweds: $2.1 million
- Hulk Hogan’s house: $8.871 million