Let’s face it, Web Watch fans: farts are fun.
You know it, they know it. Sure, they may stink up a little at times, but they make the person doing the farting feel good, and those around them usually laugh a little bit. All in all, farts are not just good for you, but good for the people who hear it.
Certainly brings up the question that if farts bring so much joy to people’s lives, why people aren’t farting in public more often.
Perhaps some of these selected FUN AND FANTASTIC FART FACTS can help shed some light on the subject:
- The average person farts 14 times per day
- The average person emits half a liter of fart gas per day
- Farts are flammable
- Farts travel at 7 MPH
- Farts cannot suffocate you (in other words, “dutch ovens” cannot kill you)
- Beans are a magical fruit, along with garlic, beer, and milk
- Farts caused by swallowed air will not stink
- Dead people can fart
- Termites, camels, and zebras are the three most prolific farters
- Hydrogen sulfide cause farts to stink