And in case you were wondering about what you needed to do to get hired as a magician, the State University website goes on to say that you’ve “got to have an act”. Of course you do.
Web Watch knows what you’re wondering. What are some other AVERAGE SALARIES OF FUN-SOUNDING OCCUPATIONS? Let’s take a look at a few, shall we?
- Baker: $21,000
- Bodyguard: $55,000
- Chauffer: $9.41/hour
- Embalmer: $34,690
- Piano Tuner: $13.47/hour
- Taxidermist: $31,000
- Astronaut: $55,000-$100,000
- Zoologist: $50,330
- Entertainment Talent Scout: $54,000
- The average American worker spends just 5.75 hours working each day
- Society of American Magicians Convention – June 30, 2010 in Atlanta. RSVP Today!
- Today’s fact: the average football game consists of just 11 minutes of action
- Want to cook like a professional chef? Set your TiVo on Dec 15 for “Gordon Ramsay: Cookalong Live”
- How much money can a Youtube video earn when it goes viral? Let’s start at $150,000
- One family’s quest to go one year without Disney