We all know that there’s a difference between being “naked” and being “nekkid”.
“Nekkid” is just more fun.
And if you’re looking for a fun way to get nekkid in your local area with a bunch of others (and a vegetable or two), read on for the nsfw details:
Buy your NAKED PUMPKIN RUN MASK!!
Don’t say we didn’t warn you, but the website for the NAKED PUMPKIN RUN definitely is not one that you’ll want to visit during office hours. But that’s why Web Watch is here – to guide you to the good stuff.
What is the NAKED PUMPKIN RUN?
Well, you’re naked. You’re running. And you’re wearing a giant pumpkin for a mask.
Seems like a silly question now, doesn’t it?
Or, as the organizers say, “If you think pumpkins are only good for carving – and perhaps an occasional pie – you may want to reconsider.”
They also say, “without a pumpking, it would just be streaking”.
And in both cases – as the plentiful NSFW photo galleries on their site will attest – running while wearing a pumpkin on your head is just darn fun.
Feel like organizing your own Naked Pumpkin Run (or NPR, as the vernacular says)? Just contact the NPR website and let ’em know what you’re planning on doing. Maybe CNN will give you some much-needed coverage as they have in the past for other nekkid folks.
- News flash: naked men and naked women are viewed as being more vulnerable than when clothed
- NSFW: A complete history of naked SURVIVOR contestants (and Jeff Probst?!?!)
- Wanna get lucky on Thanksgiving? Try baking pumpkin pie
- At what age should “Family Naked Time” end?
- The NEW GIRL GUIDE TO NAKED ANIMALS. (There’s a word for that.)
- This Father’s Day, Take Dad for a Naked Hike