What do you like to do when you go to the beach on vacation?
Are you a total sunbather, just hanging out on your lounge and never going into the water? Or are you a more active person, playing volleyball, surfing, digging sand castles?
Different people like to do different things while at the beach – but everyone needs to remember that the beach is a shared experience, and you don’t want to do anything to be THAT guy (or THAT girl) while hanging out on a beautiful day.
According to travel agency ON THE BEACH, here are the TOP TEN MOST ANNOYING THINGS FOUND AT THE BEACH:
- People selling things on the beach, wandering from blanket to blanket
- Littering, trash
- Loud music
- Reserving a chaise with a towel for hours on end (see the video below for what we’re talking about, craziness)
- Noisy children
- Heavy petting, inappropriate public romance
- Nudity, too much skin, tiny bathing suits
That last one, naked people on the beach, only got 1% of the overall vote — so maybe it’s not really as big of a problem as being on a Top Ten list may lead one to believe.
The German Beach Towel Brigade!
Rush for Sunbeds in Majorca
Brits race for sunbeds in Majorca
- Beach survey says going topless is acceptable. Men in Speedos? Not so much
- Nude Beach Etiquette as you visit the Best Nude Beaches in the World
- Trouble applying sunscreen while at the beach by yourself? Just ask for someone to DO MY BACK
- Top 5 Most Memorable Vacation Activities
- Are you an ANNOYING GYM GUY?
- Which city consumes the most hot dogs?