If you’re one of those people who like to give your dog Christmas presents, but are concerned that you might be spoiling them just a little bit, here’s a brilliant way to handle both your love for your dog and your love of recycling:
Of course, if you do this, we suggest not including the tiny plastic bottle caps, for choking reasons.
But still, how awesome would it be if you were a dog and saw THAT on Christmas morning?
- We’ve got the ultimate list of tacky Christmas light displays right here
- 2010 Christmas Trends – name your favorite holiday activities, music, and movies
- Some kids are spoiled rotten. For them, Christmas Sucks
- Official Rules for your Holiday/Christmas/White Elephant Gift Exchange
- Christmas in July: How to Create a Synchronized Light Show
- Video Fun: The WestJet Christmas Miracle