iPhone? Android? Jitterbug?
You should be careful about which phone you choose, as that choice could decide who you end up dating.
According to DECLUTTR, 70% of people would rather date someone with an iPhone over someone with an Android device.
Women will avoid someone with an older phone model. And if you have a cracked screen, you better get that fixed before going on a date — 1/3 of people thought it reflected poorly on their companion.
- How to remove Carrier IQ from your phone
- Selling your Android phone? You might want to read this first
- Does the Creepy Dating Rule really work?
- 19% of cell phone users have dropped their phone in the toilet
- What type of smartphone are you using? (Some people don’t know…)
- Read this if you’re wondering whether your cell phone is covered with fecal matter