If you are a woman and you smoke, Web Watch would like to inform you that you are doing your body more harm than good.
A study in 2007 determined that there were THREE CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO SAGGING BREASTS, and not one of those factors involved breastfeeding. The study determined that the three factors were:
- The woman’s age
- Whether she smoked or not
- The number of children that she had
Apparently, smoking breaks down the elastin in the skin. And elastin, as we all know, is what shapes and supports the breast.
Here are some of the other 14 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BREASTS:
- Breast milk contains more vitamin E than cow’s milk
- Women are allowed to be legally topless in public in Texas, Ohio, Hawaii, New York, and Maine.
- 20,967 women removed their breast implants in 2008
- The most popular cosmetic procedure in 2008 was a breast enlargement, with 307,230 of them. Nose jobs and lipo were 2nd and 3rd on the list
- Want To Look 13 Years Younger? Give Up Smoking.
- 7 Things To Look For During a Self Exam
- How To Do a Self-Exam for Breast Cancer
- Congratulations, Fresno! You’re America’s Drunkest City!
- The Most Perfect Breasts in the World (scientifically speaking, of course)
- Hey guys – Men need to check for breast cancer too!