By now, you’re probably sick of hearing THE SONG OF THE SUMMER: BLURRED LINES.
Don’t remember what it sounds like? Take a look at the NSFW version of the music video here:
Feel a little more conservative? There’s always the RADIO-FRIENDLY, FAMILY-FRIENDLY version here. It’s really not the same, is it?
So now that you’ve been reminded of the Awesome Lyrics that BLURRED LINES contains, you can poke over to the website that ANSWERS ROBIN THICKE’s QUESTION: WHAT RHYMES WITH HUG ME?
Yeah, it’s a one-off joke. But keep clicking refresh to see all the answers. It’s a great way to kill an hour.
- Literal Music Videos
- Video Fun: Garfunkel and Oates (they really love Jesus)
- Video Fun: “TWITTER, The Criterion Collection” asks users to recreate their favorite tweets, visually
- Ricky Gervais asks Elmo the most important Muppet question, ever
- Cee-Lo Green makes an awesome radio-friendly single (if “radio-friendly” means “nsfw”)
- Video Fun: Unexpected Music Mashups