Looking back over the past 40 years, the writers at WIRED magazine have compiled a list of 100 THINGS THAT TODAY’S KIDS WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE.
How many can you think of? Here are a random assortment of 10 things from the list:
- VHS or Beta tapes, MiniDisc, LaserDisc, Eight-Track, 5 1/4″ or 3″ floppy disks, or any other portable storage that we had to work with over the years.
- Scanning the radio dial and hearing static between stations
- Wondering if you can afford to buy a memory upgrade
- Filling out an order form by hand, putting it in an envelope and mailing it
- When words didn’t have num8er5 in them
- Downloads that took hours (and hours, and hours).
- How to use a map. Or count change.
- Han shooting first