When one thinks about “vice”, they usually think of one of the following:
- MIAMI VICE – the classic 80’s NBC TV show that glorified cops and crime in Miami with neon, pastel t-shirts, and loafers with no socks
- VICE – the alternative magazine
- The VICE SQUAD at your local police department – busting criminals focused on sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll
- Or the sinfully-delicious habits that some of us partake in when we believe nobody is looking
Being sinful is sometimes just in one’s own mind. And because of that, there are 10 SINFUL VICES THAT ARE ACTUALLY HEALTHY FOR YOU. Because when we think “vices”, we don’t often think about why we enjoy these so much:
- Sleeping the day away. Let’s face it – sleeping just feels good.
- Taking a “mental health day”. Whether it be from school, work, or even a relationship – getting away at the spur of a moment helps relieve stress.
- Getting frisky with someone. If you know what we mean, nudge-nudge wink-wink.
- Eating some chocolate daily. Dark chocolate is better, if you have the choice.
- Getting together with friends. Eating, drinking, laughing.
- Eating rich foods. They don’t just taste better, but sometimes that extra fat is something your body can benefit from on occasion.
- Your morning coffee. Coffee’s not just for the morning caffeine jolt, it can be healthy too.
- Having a massage. And not just your feet. Go for the full-on body rub.
- Getting outside and having some sun. Vitamin D is a mood-lifter
- Having a glass of wine, beer, or liquor. Daily, of course. Don Draper wouldn’t have it any other way.
Of course, the key to all of this is moderation. Web Watch isn’t suggestion to go out and incorporate these vices as they only way for you to live your daily lives.
There’s nothing wrong with a little sinning. It it makes you feel good, why not do it?