If you have a child, you should know that they are a loser.
Web Watch wants to be sure you know this, because no matter how precious you believe your offspring are, they truly are bonefide resident of Loserville (population: 1).
How can we be so sure? Because a SURVEY OF PARENTS ABOUT THEIR LOSER CHILDREN SAID SO.
- 2/5 of parents surveyed said that they’ve seen their child upset about losing a match
- 1/5 of parents witnessed their child crying over a loss
- Almost 30% of children were angry after a loss
- 13% of children would storm off
- 5% have thrown a piece of sports equipment
Even after all these stats showing how badly some children take getting their asses handed to them on the sporting field, 75% of parents thought that their children were gracious winners all or most of the time.