As Web Watch looks forward to Halloween, we reflect on our job choice and whether we could have done better at working in a creepier career.
Something that, when talking about “what you do” at a social gathering, makes people cringe, say “oooooh”, and want to hear more about the fascinating life you live.
So here’s a list of the CREEPIEST JOBS:
- Forensic Entomologist – use knowledge of insects and the lifecycle of death to apply it to criminal matters.
- Arachnologist – biologists who study spiders of all shapes, sizes and varieties.
- Pest Control Specialist – remove creatures from households, apartment buildings, businesses and other structures to protect people and maintain structural integrity.
- Reptologist – wildlife biologists who specialize in the study of reptiles. Some may work in zoos or museums of natural history.
- Road Kill Removal Specialist – help to extricate and remove dead animal carcasses from highways, roadways and other passageways to dispose of the remains and to prevent potential accidents.
- Field Entomologist – studies insects and their lifecycles.