Spring Cleaning time is here, so open up all your house windows and break out the Pine-Sol – it’s time to clean the house!
At least, that’s what a recent survey from professional cleaning folks STANLEY STEEMER say, as they’ve released results from their 2012 SPRING CLEANING SURVEY.
Here are some of the results that they came up with:
- How much time do people spend on spring cleaning? 18% will spend an hour or less.
- 8% would rather not sleep for 48 hours than go through a spring cleaning process… 9% would rather have a root canal than this.
- People in the 18-34 age range look at house cleaning as a form of stress-relief, with 34% of those surveyed giving this as a reason for cleaning tasks
- 47% have found cash while cleaning
- 36% think that their current house is cleaner than the one they grew up in