What’s your favorite hotel chain?
Sure, you have places that you’d love to stay whenever you have the opportunity to do so on someone else’s dime (spa resorts in far-flung cities come to mind), but what about for your own personal travel itineraries?
When YOU are totally in control of where you stay, what hotel chains do you prefer to stay in when the choice is up to you?
Business travellers have spoken about their favorite places to stay in the latest HOTEL CHAIN SURVEY: Let’s see if their choices match your own:
- The LUXURY category had Four Seasons in first place, followed by Shangri-La and Ritz-Carlton.
- First place in the UPPER UPSCALE category: Kimpton, followed by Hyatt and InterContinental
- First place in the UPSCALE category: Hyatt Place, followed by Hilton Garden Inn and Courtyard
- UPPER MIDPRICE went to Wyndham Garden, followed by Fairfield Inn and Hampton Inn
- MIDPRICE winners were Wingate, followed by Quality and Ramada
- When it came to EXTENDED STAY, the UPSCALE category was led by Homewood Suites, Residence Inn, and Hyatt House. The MIDPRICE category had TownePlace Suites, with Extended Stay America and Candlewood following