You’re in the office on yet another dreaded conference call.
It’s your third or fourth one of the day, and you’ve been tied to your desk throughout. Haven’t even had a chance to take a potty break.
And the call is just droning on and on. Conference calls are the worst, aren’t they?
But nobody ever pays 100% attention to the call. You use your valuable conference call time to multitask on other projects you have on your plate.
- 44% of those surveyed said they text others
- 43% will check their social media accounts
- 25% goof off while playing video games
- 21% shop online
- 47% end up taking the conference call while in the bathroom
- 55% take the time to work on their next meal, get a snack
- 63% work on emails
- 65% do work other than working on the conference call