Picking a March Madness men’s NCAA basketball tournament bracket should be fairly easy.
Entire businesses are dedicated to scouring through the data and providing punters with the info they need to win their $5 office pool — or even have a decent chance at the $1billion dollars.
But it can be as difficult as you make it… or you can have a go that is much, much easier to handle.
You can make your picks based on gut, or any of the myriad of methods that Web Watch has told you about in the past regarding statistical analysis of previous years’ of bracketology.
So why not try something a bit different… and easier for you to handle.
Check out FiveThirtyEight’s Tournament Predictions where they’ve done the legwork for you and crunched all the meaningful numbers to give you what they believe to be the most accurate predictor of what will happen during the Tournament this year.
Yes, it’s interactive, and it takes into account everything from Power Rankings to Season Standings, injury reports, travel distance, and more.
We know that we’re going to keep an eye out on this prediction model, and maybe make our own tweak on it ourselves.
We’ll see you at the bookie window.
- Tips on how to pick a winning 2011 March Madness tournament bracket
- How to pick a winning March Madness bracket
- Early picks for your 2012 March Madness basketball tournament brackets
- How To Pick the NCAA Basketball Bracket
- Picking the Final Four NCAA Basketball Bracket
- Some last minute tips for your 2011 NCAA basketball tournament bracket