Browsing PINTEREST can be fun and scary.
It’s fun, because it gives you some insight into things your S.O. is interested in, and it’s great for brainstorming possible ideas for gifts, weddings, and other events.
But Pinterest does have a dark side.
Because all those photos on Pinterest make it look so easy to do stuff, sometimes you can get caught up in the excitement and decide to try to replicate what you see there…
and the results are often not good.
Not good at all.
That’s the premise behind PINTEREST FAIL, a blog dedicated to finding and sharing the absolute best of the worst Pinterest inspired projects in all their wonderful, awful results.
That said, we know we’re going to try the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup + Oreo + Candy Corn + Whopper = turkey candy next year.
How hard can it be? The pictures make it look super-easy!
- Slogan Mashup of the Day: Excessive Gas? Captain Says “Make it Happen”
- A new holiday treat: Turbaconducken! (Order yours today)
- The 18 Types of Posts every Blogger should be Writing
- Got the Post-Halloween Candy Bug? Try HotLix!
- Change your life: do one thing every day that will scare the crap out of you
- The Worst Movie of All Time