A lot of people have visited Web Watch looking for information on HOW TO HIRE THE DAN BAND, as seen in the first HANGOVER film.
But that was so two years ago.
Today, after two stellar performances on SNL, the man of the hour that everyone wants to hang out with is Zach Galifianakis.
Or maybe Ken Jeongm, because you know – he crazy.
So how much will it cost to hang out with these guys? If you believe the booking folks at DEGY ENTERTAINMENT, it may just cost you $75,000-$100,000 for Zach to come out and join your party.
That’s not so bad – it’s the same amount you’d pay for Andy Samberg or Aziz Ansari. Any one of these folks, you know you’re going to get your money’s worth.
Besides, if you had over $100k to spend, you’d be getting Adam Sandler, Jerry Seinfeld, or Chris Rock. And they wouldn’t want to just hang out with you – those guys will just want their money and run.
Ken Jeong, Joe Rogan, and Kevin Smith are all in the $30k-$50k range. Oddly, DEGY has Penn & Teller listed in both the $30k-$50k and $50k+ categories. Something tells us that all depends on what show we want Penn & Teller to provide.
Same goes for Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood – who are listed in the $20k and $30k categories.
If it makes you feel any better, Andy Dick will only set you back about $10k.
Is music more your thing? DEGY is charging the following for these musical acts:
- Black Eyed Peas: $400-$500k
- Coldplay: $500k-$750k
- Ke$ha: $50k – $75k
- Cake: $50k
- Dropkick Murphys: $35-$50k
- Hanson: $25k-$30k
- The Ting-Tings: $40k-$50k
- English Beat: $5k-$10k
So if yo’re looking to throw a kick-ass party and have some money to throw, you might find a bargain on the booking charts. Be sure to invite us – Web Watch loves a good party.
- Movie Review: The Hangover
- Got at least $12,000? Book THE DAN BAND for your next party. GREEN DAY will cost you a little more
- Want the ultimate Disney Wedding package? It’s exclusive, one-of-a-kind, and costs $198,000
- How to Treat a Hangover
- How To Figure Out How Much Your Sandwich Costs
- Odd invention of the day: Anti-Aging Cream made from Infant Foreskin