Web Watch knows that too much salt can be bad for you.
Which really stinks, because salt makes things taste good. Which just makes Web Watch want to know why things that taste that good are always bad for you.
But since Web Watch cares about our readers, we thought we’d help you out with your hypertension and tell you what the FIVE SALTIEST RESTAURANT MEALS are, just in case you wanted to cut back a little and lower your overall sodium intake.
- Denny’s Meat Lover’s Scramble (3180 mg sodium, 1130 calories)
- Chili’s Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad (4,380 mg sodium, 1,070 calories)
- Blimpie Turkey and Bacon 12″ Super Stacked (5,244 mg sodium, 1,165 calories)
- On the Border Firecracker Stuffed Jalapenos with Chile con Queso (6,540 mg sodium, 1,950 calories)
- P.F. Chang’s Double Pan-Fried Noodles with Pork (7,900 mg sodium, 452 calories)