Have you ever hooked up with your date on the first evening out?
You know how it is – the music’s right, the party was great, you’re feeling it. Really feeling it…
so you decide to spend the night or invite them up for a nightcap. One thing leads to another, and BAM!
You wake up the next morning, roll over to gaze longingly into your one-night stand’s eyes… and you recoil in horror at their next-day hideousness.
No, it’s not BEER GOGGLES, but rather a common fact: HOOK-UPS ON THE FIRST DATE WILL BE 50% LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN THEY WERE THE PREVIOUS EVENING.
That’s just one of the conclusions arrived at by Astrologer Linda Joyce, who also reveals the following very true facts:
- Men under 29 only want you for sex
- Men love women who are strong and confident.
- Men hate desperation, slutty dresses, and uber-high heels.
Is this true? Are first date hookups often regulated to being coyote-ugly?
- Things not to talk about on a date
- Who pays for your date? May not be who you think does anymore
- How to unclog a toilet while on a date
- “12 Signs That He’s Falling in Love With You” are really “12 Signs You’re On a First Date”
- 7 Ideas for a Teen Date – and one way to keep their hands to themselves
- The number one reason why teenagers should never date