Perhaps “hate” is too strong of a word here. There are plenty of reasons why some women hate men in general or the man that they’re with currently. And “hate” may just be “annoyed by” in reality, and it could be a momentary, fleeting feeling rather than something a bit more uncontrollable.
So let’s rephrase the question a bit.
Can you guess what the number one reason women are jealous of men about?
In a casual survey of women that Web Watch knows, we’ve determined (without any scientific backing whatsoever) that the NUMBER ONE REASON WOMEN ARE JEALOUS OF MEN IS….
Because man can pee standing up.
And because men can pee wherever they want to, without having to think through the entire balancing or clothing-removal process.
Of course, Web Watch has previously covered the topic of WOMEN PEEING STANDING UP at least once before, so that this has come up as the number one answer to an unscientific survey really is no surprise to us.
Some of the other items on theLIST OF THINGS WOMEN HATE ABOUT MEN:
- Men don’t get periods
- Men don’t go through menopause
- Dry cleaning, haircuts are more expensive – just because we’re women
- Men always continue to look good as they get older (don’t believe us? Look at George Clooney)
- When men diet, they can lose tons of weight really fast; it takes significantly longer for women to lose the same amount or percentage
- The childbirth process
- Stretchmarks, and other aging body issues
- Chivalry is dead. Men don’t care about holding doors open for women anymore
Which brings up the counter-questions for men:
- MEN: What is it about women that you are jealous of?
- MEN: What are some items that men are at a disadvantage of over women, that prove that women shouldn’t be jealous of men after all?
For either of those two questions – post your answers in the comments below…
No related posts.