Of course, yelling at the TV doesn’t effect the outcome of the situation.
So if you are looking for a place where you can hear an argument and take a side, you’ll want to check out SIDETAKER.
If you are having an argument with someone and just can’t come to an amicable agreement, why not take your case to the Internet and have other people decide who is right and who is wrong.
Some of the questions that are posed are relatively benign:
- My girlfriend/boyfriend doesn’t trust me, what should I do?
- How do I tell if a girl/boy is interested in me?
- Should I get a second Xbox 360?
…to the more interesting:
- Can having a restraining order placed against you resultin you being terminated from your job?
- Do you really need a shower in the morning before work?
- Is it okay for the boss to ask you to wear more makeup?
There’s one argument on the site where the Internet crowd told the wife to get a divorce by a 3:1 margin. Why? Because her husband would not flush the toilet after he uses it. She says that he only flushes the toilet every third time, because he’s a cheapskate. If not divorce, then what practical advice would you provide to her? Now’s your chance to be helpful…