By now, Web Watch is sure you’ve seen the trainwreck of a reality TV show on TLC, HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO.
We thought it would be a perfect time to tell you how to DRESS LIKE HONEY BOO BOO as the Perfect Halloween Costume for this year.
It’s all very simple, really.
All you need is a bright pink – and really short – pageant dress (the larger the tutu, the better). A “pagaent queen” sash, giant blonde wig, whore makeup, and tiara will complete the look.
But then you have to go with the appropriate props – a bottle of Mountain Dew and a can of Red Bull. Maybe even apply the Red Bull label to a Mountain Dew bottle.
Pulling off the Honey Boo Boo is not easy. It’s all about the attitude that goes with it — and it really would make a great couple’s costume.
Because you’d then get your husband/spouse to playJUNE,Honey Boo Boo’s mom. It may require a little bit of face prosthetics, but if Saturday Night Live can make it happen with just a bit of makeup and overacting, so can he.
Of course, you could always get him to dress up like Honey Boo Boo too, which may make him look like June did in this photo.
See a Honey Boo Boo costume slideshow here
Some other popular Halloween ideas for this year would include:
- Stefon, from SNL’s Weekend Update (long sleeve Ed Hardy shirt and a lot of rings)
- Inspector Spacetime from Community (white robe, bowler hat)
- Carly Rae Jepsen (short dress, bangs, andCall Me Mayberunning on a loop on your iPod)
- Psy (a sharp suit, round sunglasses, and doing the Gangnam Style dance)
- Go for the NASA tribute: Sally Ride, Neil Armstrong
- A 2012 Olympic athlete
- Lindsay Lohan (jail jumpsuit, jewelry)
- Anything from Hunger Games
As with pulling off any good costume – it’s all about the impression. You can’t just put on the outfit and expect people to know who you are (unless you’re a Sexy _____, in which case we all pretty much know who you are).
Perfect the outfit, but be sure to perfect the act to go with it.