Do you suffer from any health conditions that you can’t explain?
Have you tried absolutely everything that’s available over-the-counter, to no avail?
Perhaps, Web Watch reader, the issue isn’t something that can be solved with a Little Yellow Pill, but rather by changing your underwear.
That’s because ACCORDING TO CHIROPRACTER LORNA MILLS, there are FIVE MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS that are caused by ill-fitting bras
- Rounding shoulders
- Curves in the back
- Indigestion due to internal organs being restricted
- Dents on shoulders
- Marks on the body due to straps and underwires
All five of the above are due, according to Lorna, to ill-fitting bras. And many suffering women support that reasoning. Other ailments that women have attributed to their poor bra choice include:
- hiatus hernia
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- tension headaches
- neck pain
- tendonitis in shoulders or elbows
- breast cancer, in rare cases, due to a tight fitting bra blocking blood flow
The biggest cause of all these items are often attributed to a bra that offers limited to no support in the proper areas.
The solution is easy – go to one of those fancy bra-fitting stores and get properly measured. Your body – and doctor – will thank you.