Are you happy in your relationship?
If you want to practically guarantee that you do keep a happy relationship between you and your partner, you could do all sorts of things. You could spend more time together, talking. Go for long walks. Take a vacation together.
But even given all that, there’s one thing that you could try that could bring as much as 10% more happiness to your relationship:
That’s what a SURVEY BY COTTON USA CONCLUDED, after asking couples what they did to maintain happiness.
- 57% of those who reported sleeping naked said that they were “happy in love”
Also reporting happiness were
- 48% of those who wore pajamas to bed
- 43% of those who wore nighties
- 38% of those who wore a one-piece to sleep in, such as just a t-short or boxers
The theory behind sleeping naked leading to happiness is that clothing can just get in the way of intimacy.
- Even if McGriddles Weren’t Tasty, They’d Still Make Us Happy
- The key to a happy marriage is the equal division of housework
- Want better sleep? Try NOT sleeping with someone
- Don’t want to get married or engaged? Try a “stayover relationship” instead
- In a relationship, size DOES matter
- How to create a happy soundtrack for your app