Have you ever gone cowtipping?
Do you know someone who has gone cow tipping?
If you found yourself in a position where you needed to tip a cow over, would you know how to do it?
These are the questions that MODERN FARMER MAGAZINE recently asked, and the answers may surprise you:
- Cowtipping is a myth. Not one farmer surveyed has ever found his cows mysteriously tipped over in the field
- Have you ever seen a YOUTUBE video for a successful cowtipping? No, you haven’t.
- Have you ever tried to SNEAK UP ON A COW in a pasture? Not exactly easy to do.
- Tipping a 1,400-pound animal requires a bit more force than a single person could exert. One study suggested that you’ll need at least five people to have the combined strength needed to tip a cow over. It’s all about physics, people. Physics.
- Cows do not sleep while standing
But even with all that, here’s a video that explains the cow tipping process: