If so, you may want to read about WHAT YOUR TATTOO SAYS ABOUT YOU.
First, you need to take into account WHERE on your body you have decided to get the tattoo.
- Head or face: I will never have a job that pays taxes
- Neck or hands: I actually cost taxes. You know, with prison and stuff
- Shoulder/upper arm: Socially acceptable rebellious tattoo zone
- Back: Warning – 67% chance of dragons, wings, or equivalent lameness
- Lower back: Yes, buying me a drink will totally work
- Stomach: DANGER – Tattoos here will become humiliating 500% faster than normal
As for our tenth item, that all depends on WHAT you get tattooed.
- The Asian Character: the many, many things I don’t understand include this language, dictionaries, or how much tattoo artists hate me
- The Band Name: I have no independent personality or understanding of the passage of time
- The Sports Team: I have no independent personality or higher education
What? You just jumped from #6 to #10.
For the other three WHERE items and two additional WHAT items, you’re just going to have to click that link at the top of the article. C’mon, I can’t do all the work for you…