Today’s obsession with mobile devices has gone a little bit too far.
A survey released by presentation company SlideRocket says that BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS WOULD RATHER LEAVE THEIR HOUSE WITHOUT THEIR UNDERWEAR THAN LEAVE THEIR CELLPHONE BEHIND.
The survey was part of a demo of their new software product that they claim makes better presentations. Web Watch can’t argue with that, as PowerPoint makes bad presentations by bad presenters even worse.
Some other items in the survey include:
- Professionals would rather leave their houe unlocked than leave the phone at home
- 90% make sales presentations away from the office. Of those, 45% present over a meal, 30% present over drinks at a bar, and 13% attempt presentations on airplanes.
- Some respondents said that they’ve done presentations in an ambulance and on the Great Wall of China.
- 56% carry both a smartphone or iPad, and a laptop.
- The number one most critical item NOT to forget when travelling? The mobile device.
- 19% of cell phone users have dropped their phone in the toilet
- Survey says that it’s okay to send texts while in the bathroom
- Survey says: Americans are becoming more rude
- The Great American Sex Survey says that we fantasize least about… co-workers
- Betcha can’t name the Most Played Video Game of All Time
- Trending: Granny panties are making a comeback (did they ever really go away?)