“How can you dress like a unicorn?”
Surprisingly, it’s not a question that Web Watch gets asked often, but the fact that we’ve been asked how to impersonate a unicorn at least once is reason enough to write about this phenomenal product that we have found over at Amazon:
That’s right. If you want to look like a unicorn, you have to get yourself a Magical Unicorn Mask, in adult size.
Seriously, how could you NOT buy a unicorn mask, now that you know it’s available?
But if you find the unicorn mask to be a bit, well… creepy… you wouldn’t be alone. That’s why they also make the standard horse head, as seen here:
But whether you buy one of these phenomenal horse or unicorn masks or not, you should take the time to read the highly accurate Horse Head User Reviews or Horse Head Photo Gallery, showing everyday people enjoying their horse and unicorn head masks to the amusement of their friends and family.
Let’s take a look at some of the comments people have left for each of these terrific products…
- Completely useless. It’s not big enough to completely cover a horse’s head, and it doesn’t provide enough air flow for them, either. I guess it doesn’t matter. Even if those problems were fixed, it didn’t convince my daughter her horse wasn’t dead. Thanks a lot.
- This mask imbues the wearer with super-human abilities. The power to make everyone around you feel akward and uncomfortable being first among them. After wearing the mask for several days my identity was consumed and replaced. There is only the horse now. Best purchase I ever made
- Last year I dressed as Sarah Jessica Parker for Halloween, and this really helped pull my costume together. I’m really glad I was able to find it! I won the best costume contest at my work
- This horse head mask is phenomenal. The enjoyment of simply going to collect your mail and waving at neeeeiggh-bors whilst wearing this fine accessory truly never wears off.
- I wore this Ann Coulter mask to my last Halloween party and got rave reviews. In fact, it was so lifelike I had strangers on the street asking for my (her) autograph
- I found that when I tried to spear some pineapple from a tree or defend myself from approaching predators, the rubbery material of the horn just didn’t hold up as well as I needed it to. More times than I’d like to admit, I had to gallop away from an attacking bear instead of standing proud and defending my honor like an actual unicorn
Sadly, there are not enough user images for the Unicorn mask as compared to the Horse mask, so that’s why Web Watch turns to you, faithful reader, to right this wrong and add some amusing photos for us to laugh at, post-haste!