Are you still wearing your high school gym clothes in your office gym?
Hanging out in your fraternity or sorority sweatshirt while you sit around the Chuck E Cheese with the other parents at birthday parties?
Do you insist on wearing your 1992 Olympics t-shirt for anything fancier than taking out the trash at midnight when nobody can see you?
If so, you may have a CLOTHING AGE PROBLEM, where you’re unwilling to part with those cherised apparel memories of a well-spent youth.
Yes, Justin Bieber. We’re TALKING TO YOU. It’s probably about time for you to hang up your “SIGNATURE DROP-CROTCH HAREM PANTS” and put on something a bit more… age-appropriate.
According to a survey of 2000 women, they’ve decided that there are specific age limits for certain types of clothing and accessories:
- Nobody older than mid-30’s should ever be caught wearing miniskirts (age 37), hot pants (age 35), or have belly button piercings (also 35 year old age limit)
- Nobody should wear a crop top if they have stretch marks… or if they are currently pregnant, are married, or have children. In other words, mothers should never wear crop tops.
- Leggings are only for women who are younger than 37 years old.
- Stiletto shoes should not be worn if you’re over 41 years old
- Men should not wear football jerseys after they hit 25 years old
So what’s the oldest piece of clothing in your closet that you still make a point to wear on a regular basis… that you really shouldn’t be wearing any more?