The other day, Web Watch had the privilege of having dinner with a former NASA engineer, and as is often the case with this gentleman, the inevitable topic of using the bathroom in the confines of the Space Shuttle or the International Space Station came up.
Not by us, of course. He was the one to first broach the subject, which we found a little odd, especially over dinner.
- Little known NASA fact: astronauts can propel themselves in space by peeing in different directions
- There is no joy in using a space toilet in anti-gravity
- Is urine flammable? (Some say, “yes”)
- A urine taster knows what your pee says about you
- What your urine color says about you
- Should women be astronauts? Sure – just be sure to drink their pee